Welcome! You can find some information about myself and some post which I’ve posted on dev.to.
- Turn VM off and give my money back (02/2019)
- Azure cost optimalization intro (02/2019)
- Microservices by example with DevMentors (01/2019)
- The hidden value of the Value Object (08/2018)
- GitHub & Docker Hub a reasonable marriage (08/2018)
- Poor man’s dotnet solution setup (04/2018)
- A .Net man in Linux world. (03/2018)
- CI/CD with Wercker (03/2018)
- Static code analysis in 3 steps (12/2017)
- The power of VS Code (12/2017)
- Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) in real life scenario (12/2017)
- Speed up development of dotnet core applications with watch tool (11/2017)
- Chain as a Service (11/2017)
- Do we need standup? (08/2018)
- Can you share your favorite quote or rule related to IT? (06/2018)
- Which framework use for an e2e tests of an SPA? (03/2018
- Do developers still need UML? (11/2017)
- Build Trigger. This project has been made to allow multiple users to trigger a build defined in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
My personal Github repositories.